More infoTouching, Healing, Growing. Baby Strokes Classes strenghten the bond between parent and child!
Baby Strokes will introduce you to the power of Infant / Child massage.
Parents will learn specific massage strokes to help relieve colic, gas and teething pains in babies and learn about oils that are safe to use with babies and children. Parents will learn to understand the cues their babies are sending and how to communicate with them through loving touch. Each Baby Strokes class is tailored to meet the individual needs of the participants. Classes are either individual or small group to maintain a comfortable learning environment for both Parent and Child.
A perfect gift for new parents!
GIFT CERTIFICATES AVAILABLEINCLUDES A CUSTOM BABY STROKES GIFT BASKET.
Baby Strokes classes are offered at a Baby Strokes location, Client’s home or location of client’s choice and at different community locations.
Choose from the Baby Strokes class choices and find one that suits you and your schedule.
- Individual (Private) Class 60-90 minutes – Your own customized class
- “Share a Class” ( semi private) 60-90 minutes- Invite a friend to join your customized class
- Group Class (3-5) 60-90 minutes -Invite friends to join your customized class or join a Baby Strokes group class
- Workshop ( 3-6)60 minutes Join a Baby Strokes “Introduction to Infant / Child Massage” class
- Monthly Group Series ( 3-5) 3 weekly 60 minute classes over 3 consecutive weeks
Private and Weekly group classes now offered at Vibrant Life Chiropractic
300 W Highway 290 Building A, Austin, Texas 78736 [map]
Mondays: 9am to 10.30am
Private Classes 3>
You can schedule a class HERE
Class rates includes handouts and a bottle of massage oil.
Wear comfy clothes, bring your yoga mat, a towel or blanket, diaper bag and baby essentials and your baby or favorite doll.
Baby Strokes also offers Customized:
- Baby Shower Classes
- Baby Birthday Classes
- Gift Baskets
CLASS RATES VARY SO PLEASE CONTACT MELANIE FOR SPECIFIC CLASS PRICING AND TO SCHEDULE YOUR CLASS.
Discounts for group classes (2-5 participants)